Solicitors Permit Procedure
- Customer must turn in a complete Solicitors Permit Application to City Hall
- The City of Clearwater requires each person wanting to obtain a Solicitor’s Permit to appear in person at City Hall with application and valid driver’s license.
- Customers must pay a non-refundable $25 application fee in order to run a background check. If the customer's application is approved the permit fee is an additional $100.
- All permits expire on December 31st of current calendar year.
- All customers must carry with them at all times their City of Clearwater issued Solicitors Permit when going door to door.
- Time limit for door to door calls is 9 a.m. to dusk only.
- Customers must notify City of any changes to any information provided on the application which occur during licensing period.
Solicitor's Permit Application
Access the online solicitor's permit application. Call City Hall at 620-584-2311 for questions.