Licenses & Permits

Contractor's Licenses

Please contact Sedgwick County Code Enforcement at 316-660-1840 or visit their website to acquire a contractor's license.

Drinking Establishment License

To acquire a drinking establishment license, contact City Hall at 620-584-2311.

Occupational/Solicitor's Permit

To acquire an occupational/solicitor's permit, use our online form. Contact City Hall at 620-584-2311 if you have questions.

Fireworks Sales Permit

Apply for a fireworks sales permit online.

Special Event Permit

Submit an application for a special event permit online.