Clearwater Aquatic Center includes a 230,000 gallon pool, a large wading pool, diving board, 2 drop slides, 2 twenty-foot high slides and modern bathhouse and concession area. The pool also includes a zero entry area that one can use to walk into the pool. A built in rail in the middle of the zero entry allows young and seniors alike to grab onto the rail as they walk into the pool.
There is a mushroom waterfall in the large pool and two water toys in the wading pool. Even though there are several shade structures built around the pool, there is plenty of room to catch some sun on the deck surrounding the pool. Come join us at the Clearwater Aquatic Center.
- Emergency telephone number is 9-1-1
- Maximum bathing load is 497
- No diving in shallow water
- To use any slides or diving board, swimmers must be able to swim unassisted to the ladder
- Must be 48" to ride slides
- No floatation devices in diving well
- Children under 2 must wear a swim diaper
- "Cut-Offs" are prohibited
- Running and rough play in the pool is prohibited
- Swimming alone is prohibited
- Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products are prohibited
- Excess body lotions shall be removed prior to entering the pool water
- A cleaning shower bath, using warm water and soap, must be taken prior to entering the pool
- Person with open wounds, bandages or any symptom of communicable disease shall be prohibited from entering the pool
- The City of Clearwater and the Clearwater Aquatic Staff are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings
- Maximum operational load 1 person, 300 lbs.
- People under 48" tall are not permitted on the slide.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- Only one rider to enter the flume at a time. Single Riders Only.
- Never form chains.
- Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles and arms folder across the chest (to prevent elbow contacting the flumes.)
- Riders must wait for attendants to start signal before starting the ride.
- Do not uncross your legs or attempt to sit up until you come to a stop in the shutdown lane or pool.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instruction by pool attendant and exit quickly.
- CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant woman and person with heart condition or back trouble show not ride the slide.
|Children 2 and Under||Free|
Admission to the evening sessions are separate from the afternoon session.
Pool Memberships/Punch Cards Costs
|Family Pool Membership Up to 4 People||$150|
|Each Additional Family Member on Family Pool Membership||$35|
|Single Person Pool Membership||$50|
|Ticket Sheets: 12 Tickets||$38|
Memberships and punch cards are available for purchase at City Hall and the pool when open. The punch cards are only applicable for the current year.
Swim Team Special Events
The Aquatic Center has a swim team and also offers a number of special events including the following:
4th of July Celebration - The Aquatic Center celebrates the Fourth of July with fun pool activities. Standard Admission Fee for all the fun.