SOLICITORS PERMIT PROCEDURE
* Customer must turn in a complete Solicitors Permit Application to City Hall
* The City of Clearwater requires each person wanting to obtain a Solicitor’s Permit to appear in person at City Hall with application and valid driver’s license.
* Customers must pay a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in order to run a background check. If the customers application is approved the permit fee is an additional $100.00.
* All permits expire on December 31st of current calendar year.
* All customers must carry with them at all times their City of Clearwater issued Solicitors Permit when going door to door.
* Time limit for door to door calls is 9:00a.m. to dusk only.
* Customers must notify City of any changes to any information provided on the application which occur during licensing period.