Email Address: email@example.com
Courtney Meyer, City Clerk
129 E. Ross Ave.
P.O. Box 453 Clearwater, KS 67026
8 am - 5 pm
Monday - Friday
The City Clerk department handles all city utility requests including water, sewer and trash. In addition, the department handles all licenses, permits, commodities, public information requests, billing and receivables for the City of Clearwater.
The City Clerk is appointed by City Council. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Preparing the agenda for City Council meetings.
- Keeping the official record of Council proceedings.
- Maintaining Clearwater’s official records and receiving legal documents on behalf of Clearwater.
- Overseeing purchasing and payroll activities.
- Developing and maintaining systems of internal control to safeguard Clearwater's financial assets.
- Assisting the City Administrator and elected officials in developing the annual budget.