The primary responsibilities of the City Administrator involve coordinating city resources and personnel to accommodate the needs of Clearwater residents, and carrying out policies adopted by Clearwater’s elected officials. Other duties include:
- Coordinating overall city management by developing and recommending policies, plans, and projects to City Council.
- Coordinating activities and communications between city departments.
- Assisting City Council in developing the annual budget by coordinating the collection of departmental information relating to capital improvements, staffing, and facilities.
- Coordinating budget review meetings and public meetings.
- Meeting with Clearwater residents to understand and resolve complaints or concerns they may have regarding city services, programs, or policies.